Réseau mère-enfant de la Francophonie
the most important task of the Réseau mère-enfant de la Francophonie is to offer support to the members of the Réseau mère enfant de la Francophonie in developing the best practice relating to care and governance.
The objectives of the Réseau mère-enfant de la Francophonie are :
- To develop and exchange a high level of expertise related to the health of mother and child, throughout care, research, organisation and management and to develop and use new technologies;
- To promote the development and the diffusion of knowledge in French related to the health of mother and child;
- To promote high-quality healthcare, to develop good care practice relating to the health of mother and child in French-speaking countries;
- To foster comparative assessment and performance analysis and to monitor competitiveness;
- To encourage innovation and creativity and to apply convincing data while aiming at permanent solutions enabling the institutions to carry out their mission towards mothers and children successfully;
- To encourage a multidisciplinary approach to the health of mother and child involving health professionals, doctors and managers.