The iris network comprises 5 hospitals on 11 sites...
- Brugmann University Hospital
- Saint-Pierre University Hospital
- Iris Hospitals South
- Children's Hospital - QFCUH
- Jules Bordet Institute
The iris network also boasts transversal structures for the hospitals:
- iris-Purchasing (2002), with a purchasing remit for the network;
- iris-Research (2007) to provide grants and subsidies for inter-clinical research of the network;
- LHUB (2015), which merged the clinical biology laboratories of Saint-Pierre, Bordet, Brugmann, QFCUH and Erasme.